OST files are the offline folder file format for Microsoft Outlook files. These are delicately built up files which consist of various smaller components that are responsible for the framework of the mails altogether. The basic purpose that these files serve is that any work that is done in an offline mode gets saved into these folders and can eventually be synced to the servers with internet connectivity. However, when it comes to the import of OST files to Outlook, things get complicated and require much more than just internet connection.
Import OST file to Outlook
A quick way out of the complications that arise with an attempt to import OST files to Outlook is that one can opt for a third party OST conversion tool. This is a safe bet and a rewarding one too. One can simply outsource the entire activity and expect beautifully converted files. That is how easy it can be to import OST files to Outlook.
It works on Mac and Windows
Use OST Extractor Pro to import OST file to Outlook for easy and accurate results
Probably the most delicate part of the OST to PST conversion process is the extraction of the files. That is the reason why most of the users fail at this step. There are several components such as metadata, HTML files, journal items, contacts, calendars, etc that have to be extracted as well as converted in order to completely import OST file to Outlook. Thereby, the extraction part has to be dealt with very carefully. OST Extractor Pro has an unerring extraction process that ensures the safe release of the files.
Moving further to the next part of the OST file to Outlook import job, we need a smooth and intelligible process. The great thing about OST Extractor Pro is that it has simplified the process manifold and made it understandable for even the beginners. Moreover, there is a customer support helpline that can guide the users in case of any need. Here is a quick overview of OST Extractor Pro’s process to import OST file to Outlook.
How It Works
- Launch the tool on your screen.
- A simple user-interface on a single page will appear in front of you.
- Start the process by uploading the files. Use manual load for choosing the files from a previously saved location (Click on Add OST -> Browse and Select OST files – > Click on Open).
- Check the files and select or deselect the folders for finalizing the list for which you want to import OST file to Outlook.
- Next, you have to choose the output option. To import OST file to Outlook 2016, choose PST File (*.pst) as your output.
- Choose a desired location for saving the files. Start the conversion process by clicking on ‘convert’. You can watch the progress in the log report.
Get the trial copy at https://www.ostextractorpro.com/
Within a few minutes you would get perfectly converted files. This is how OST Extractor Pro effortlessly wins over the strenuous OST file to Outlook import process!