So you are moving from Outlook to Apple Mail or Thunderbird or other clients? This requires data conversion since Outlook OLM files do not work with other clients like Thunderbird.
You probably knew that since you are here reading this article.
How to export email from Outlook to MBOX
MBOX being the most commonly used file format and the standard, converting OLM file from Mac Outlook to MBOX would work in most cases. You can import them into Apple Mail, Thunderbird, and many other clients.
Out of dozen methods and tools that help exporting emails from Outlook to MBOX, only ‘OLM Extractor Pro‘ (from USL Software) is the one that works without issues.
If you have already tried other Outlook to MBOX converters, you will be surprised with this one and wished you had found it earlier. “OLM Extractor Pro” has no loose ends on any aspect of email migration requirements. It works with all kinds of files and data and does not result in loss of the integrity.
The sophisticated system (the central logic for processing) handles the information safely and convert everything to MBOX.
More importantly, the dedicated logic brings safety to the otherwise tricky components of your files, such as:
- Large attachments that are non-textual (like media files)
- Keeps the folders in their correct order/hierarchy
- Graphics and inline images inside the emails
- Nested emails (conversational hierarchy)
- Text formatting (font, etc.)
- Headers (To, From, Cc, Bcc, Subject, etc.)
- Read and unread status of emails
With other tools, you’d often find these items to be converted incorrectly or not at all. “OLM Extractor Pro” carries special scripts to process them without any loss or damage. Such data accuracy has been difficult to achieve in the past in the context of any email migration.
Moroever, the tool supports converting text in any language that is under Unicode. Unicode is a universal standard used for encoding digital text and characters and it includes most of the world’s languages and writing systems.
Many times, the Chinese and similar other Asian languages are not converted precisely. This is mainly due to the nature that a Chinese character is often encoded in double-byte as opposed to single-byte in ASCII (English). But ‘OLM Extractor Pro’ will make all these differences irrelevant and the Unicode conversion is natively supported that produces clean and error-free data files.
Here are some more of the important aspects you’d be interested in:
- Works in Mac OS X
- The detailed conversion log gives the necessary info about the process
- High conversion speed
- Stable even with large OLM files
- Works for contacts and calendar too (converts them to VCF and ICS respectively)
- Allows splitting large MBOX files
- Not resource-intensive. Very lightweight.
- Also converts OLM to EML files.
- Supports converting multiple files in bulk
- USL Software gives 24 x 7 tech support for making it further efficient and helpful to beginner users
Get it to convert Mac Outlook to MBOX
You can try it it without risks. Get the setup file below and start the free trial version to find out how it suits your goals and needs.
Download at https://www.olmextractorpro.com/download-now/
‘OLM Extractor Pro‘ not merely improves upon the existing model of Outlook to MBOX conversion, but rather, gives you a whole new cutting-edge approach that works without any issues and is applicable for all scenarios.